The following resources were developed for classroom use by high school biology teachers who participated in MCB-HHMI Outreach's Summer 2009 "Experimental Biology and Multimedia Workshop". This year's topic was "Physiology".
Keep in mind that lesson formats vary greatly because each was developed with a particular classroom in mind. All lessons align with state and national science standards as described within the lesson or in an accompanying file.
- Lesson Description
- Presentation: Fighting Our Evolution
- Activity: Lesson Plan for Teachers
- Activity: Fast Food Quiz
- Activity: Create a Healthy Lifestyle
- Activity: Background Reading
- Activity: Background Questions
- Activity: Video Clip Questions
- Activity: Survey of Our Lifestyle
- Activity: Survey Analysis
- Activity: Survey Class Data