Pre Meeting Review
For our second meeting, we will be using PyMOL. You can access Pymol, an online molecular visualization system, for free here (https://pymol.org/edu/?q=educational/)
- Find and download the Myoglobin pse file on our google drive here.
- Here are five PyMOL tutorials that will help you navigate the software. Below are the individual videos, however we have provided a Youtube playlist as well.
- We encourage you to check out and enroll in the Harvard X Course, Principles of Biochemistry.
- You will see a few graphs on Thursday depicting protein inhibition and drug design. Here are two resources to review enzyme inhibition concepts.
Materials for Activity
- Find and download the DNA Reverse Transcriptase pse file on our google drive here.
|Enzyme Inhibition Data||26 KB|
|Reverse Transcriptase Presentation (Dr. Martin Samuels)||3.15 MB|
|Enzyme Inhibition Worksheet||669 KB|
|Rachelle Gaudetlso Fall 2017||11.7 MB|