The following resources were developed for classroom use by high school biology teachers who participated in MCB-HHMI Outreach's Summer 2010 "Experimental Biology and Multimedia Workshop". This year's topic was Exploring Biodiversity.
Keep in mind that lesson formats vary greatly because each was developed with a particular classroom in mind. All lessons align with state and national science standards as described within the lesson or in an accompanying file.
- Lesson Description
- Presentation: Biological Diversity
- Activity: Biodiversity Review
- Activity: Bean Biodiversity Lab
- Activity: Biodiversity Prep Session
- Activity: Biodiversity Game
- Activity: Bird Biodiversity
- Activity: Representing Biodiversity
- Activity: Represent Biodiversity Blocks
- Activity: Biodiversity Template